Google Docs is a free cloud-based word processor.
It is free and enable users to share between users
Advantages of Google Docs:
1. Documents on Google Docs are saved to Google’s servers. Therefore if your computer’s hard drive crashes, you won’t lose the document that you’ve been working on.
2. Google Docs offers the feature of allowing people to view past edits.
3. Documents can be shared, opened, and edited by multiple users at the same time.
4. Google offers one of the best services for cloud computing document sharing.
5. While other cloud computing services charge fees, Google Docs is free.